PDA

View Full Version : Former TNA star at WWE performance center and more

LionDen
04-13-2015, 11:15 PM
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7384/488444kisznjmafsarahstoqa5.jpg

Longtime CMLL star Sarah Stock aka Sarita in TNA is at the WWE Performance Center this week working as a guest trainer.

Former WWE star and longtime British wrestling veteran Dave Taylor is also in for the week, training talents in Orlando, FL.

the madscotsman
04-14-2015, 02:43 PM
I think she is another wrestler that TNA wasted, if the WWE really are serious about making the Divas division better then Sarah Stock is the type of wrestler they should be signing.
BTW what an arse.

LionDen
04-14-2015, 03:42 PM
I think she is another wrestler that TNA wasted, if the WWE really are serious about making the Divas division better then Sarah Stock is the type of wrestler they should be signing.
BTW what an arse.

I agree completely, all WWE have right now are Paige and Natalya. They need to bring up the NXT DIVAs and find some goos female wrestlers. AJ has left a viud IMO.

Oh and as for the pic lol that was only meant to be in Wrestling Babe News lol did not realize it was in this news section ... oops. lol Although, it is a nice ass.

the madscotsman
04-15-2015, 11:56 AM
For such a wee person she left a big void when she left. I think this is a perfect excuse for them to bring the girls up from nxt.

LionDen
04-15-2015, 04:46 PM
For such a wee person she left a big void when she left. I think this is a perfect excuse for them to bring the girls up from nxt.
WWE need to do something with the DIVAs. Now with Paige gone making a movie, they only have Natalya who can really wrestle. We will have to watch Naomi and The Bellas for a while now.