PDA

View Full Version : *Updated* News On The Russian Chain Match At WWE Extreme Rules

Slayer_X
04-14-2015, 06:38 AM
Regarding the Russian Chain Match for the WWE United States Title between Rusev and John Cena at Extreme Rules, WWE's website wrote the following:

"Adding insult to injury, Lana then revealed that she had successfully negotiated the new terms of the previously announced match, which will see Rusev and Cena tethered at the wrist by a length of heavy-duty chain. Living up to Extreme Rules' reputation, both Superstars will be allowed to use the chain at their discretion, whether using it as a whip or to add weight to a punch, as Rusev demonstrated on R**

*Updated* What Exactly is a Russian Chain Match?

As expected, the “Russian Chain Match” between United States Champion John Cena and Rusev at the upcoming WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view will be a variation on the classic strap match. Both Superstars will be tied to each other with a chain – traditionally a rope or leather strap is used instead – and the winner is the man who touches all four corners of the ring first.

John Cena clarified the stipulation himself at tonight’s WWE Smackdown television taping event in London. We will have complete results from the show up on the website shortly.

LionDen
04-14-2015, 08:24 PM
So no real difference to a 'Chain Match' but it has Russian in it :shifty:

Slayer_X
04-14-2015, 08:45 PM
Well there is a Russian on one end lol . Id love for them to find a way to use Ivan Koloff in it .If he isnt in a wheel chair .

LionDen
04-14-2015, 08:52 PM
Well there is a Russian on one end lol . Id love for them to find a way to use Ivan Koloff in it .If he isnt in a wheel chair .

lol ... I want to see a DIVA chain match :shifty:

Y0UR Messiah
04-15-2015, 03:27 AM
lol ... I want to see a DIVA chain match :shifty:

Only if it's leather and they are whipping one another while wearing thongs.

LionDen
04-15-2015, 04:08 PM
Only if it's leather and they are whipping one another while wearing thongs.

Ok, i thought about it and ... I will agree to your terms :)

Y0UR Messiah
04-17-2015, 01:20 AM
Ok, i thought about it and ... I will agree to your terms :)

Then it has been settled then.