PDA

View Full Version : Backstage News On Seth Rollins Using A New Finishing Move, Curb Stop Not Being Banned

Slayer_X
04-21-2015, 09:12 PM
Source: F4WOnline

Regarding rumors of WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins having his Curb Stomp finisher banned by the company, the move has not been banned but Rollins will be using the new DDT-facebuster type move he used on RAW to defeat Dolph Ziggler as his finisher.

Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter described Rollins using a new move as a "semantic situation" and said WWE does not want to draw attention to the Curb Stomp no longer being used, but it is not banned

LionDen
04-21-2015, 10:41 PM
lol it not banned but he not using it ... what is the difference. I guess using the curb stomp now and then can be beneficial and make it a special move, like when The Undertaker uses the Tombstone.

muzi
04-23-2015, 08:24 PM
lol it not banned but he not using it ... what is the difference. I guess using the curb stomp now and then can be beneficial and make it a special move, like when The Undertaker uses the Tombstone.

Like Taker usED the Tombstone, correctly said. When he's having a match nowadys, which is pretty much only at WM, his opponents regularly kick out of two or three Tombstones during ONE match, so it's not a special move anymore..(Batista kicked out, HBK kicked out 2 years in a row, HHH kicked out 2 years in a row, Bray Wyatt kicked out..I think even Edge kicked out ^^)

LionDen
04-23-2015, 10:17 PM
Like Taker usED the Tombstone, correctly said. When he's having a match nowadys, which is pretty much only at WM, his opponents regularly kick out of two or three Tombstones during ONE match, so it's not a special move anymore..(Batista kicked out, HBK kicked out 2 years in a row, HHH kicked out 2 years in a row, Bray Wyatt kicked out..I think even Edge kicked out ^^)

Hmmmm good point, I remember back in the Attitude Days no one kicked out except KANE. He kicked out of 3 if i remember right at Wrestlemania and it was a shock but KANE could do it since he was a monster, so it made kinda sense. It seems at all major matches everyone always kick out of opponents finishing moves which is a bit silly lol