PDA

View Full Version : New John Cena Merchandise Reveals Major Spoiler For SummerSlam?

Kemo
08-13-2015, 03:50 AM
WWEShop.com has added new merchandise for United States Champion John Cena that appears to spoil the outcome of his upcoming WWE Championship match against Seth Rollins at SummerSlam.

The new orange and green apparel features "Never Give Up" and a cartoon of Cena on the front, with "You Can't See Me" and "15x" on the back. The "15x" is of course in reference to Cena's 15 World Heavyweight title reigns.

The timing of this this new merchandise, which went on sale right before SummerSlam, indicates that Cena will not be securing his record-tying 16th title reign at Summerslam.

WWE launching a whole new line of "15x Authentic Merchandise" for Cena just a week before next weekend's PPV suggests that Cena won't be capturing the WWE World Heavyweight Championship again any time soon - and thus, Rollins looks to be walking out of SummerSlam with the gold.

the madscotsman
08-13-2015, 02:56 PM
I think I'm in the minority but I'd like to see Cena break Flair's record. I think he deserves it.