PDA

View Full Version : WWE Helping Out Top Indy Promotion, Tough Enough Finalist Doing MMA

Kemo
09-28-2015, 07:36 PM
- WWE Tough Enough finalist Tanner Saraceno says he's taking time off from pro wrestling to pursue MMA. He lost a MMA fight in Kuwait back on September 11th and made the decision to focus on MMA after talking with WWE Superstars and veterans.

He Tweeted:

@ ToughTanner After talking with some veteran WWE coaches and superstars, I've decided to heavily pursue Mma for now and come back to wrestling in future. To clarify I am not leaving wrestling. I'm just going to make sure when I'm read[y] for the chance, I'm 100% ready. Which takes time.

- It's interesting to note that WWE allowed the Absolute Intense Wrestling promotion to advertise two of their upcoming events at Saturday night's WWE live event in Cleveland.

AIW co-owner was given a microphone during the WWE live event and promoted AIW's shows.

He also Tweeted:

@ JohnThorneAIW WWE acknowledging that working relationship letting us promote Fresh Meat/GNO on the mic to the local fans.