PDA

View Full Version : Bray Wyatt Says Wins & Losses Are Meaningless

Kemo
09-28-2015, 07:39 PM
Bray Wyatt spoke with Cleveland.com to promote last night’s WWE live event in Cleveland, OH. Here are the highlights of what he said about:

The Wyatt Family’s Journey: “We are millions you know. At the drop of the hat there’s another and another and another. At the end of the day, wins and losses are meaningless. It’s not about one single battle. It’s about the entire journey.”

Chris Jericho Being Reigns & Ambrose’s Mystery Partner: “I was ready for Jericho. He is a familiar foe. He is a legend and icon in his own right. Unfortunately I knew that we were invulnerable right now.”

His entrance: “It’s not an entrance in my mind. It’s sharing a feeling. When you walk out, it has its own aura. It’s a once in a lifetime experience where the fireflies come out in an arena.”

muzi
09-30-2015, 08:04 PM
If you are not The Undertaker at WM wins and losses are truely not relevant..HHH, HBK and Austin all haven't the great stats at the 4 grand PPVs e.g.

But if you are Bray Wyatt and LOST your last 3 feuds, well, then winning becomes essential