PDA

View Full Version : The Rock Making A Big Announcement This Week, DeMott Talks WWE Departure

Kemo
10-01-2015, 02:31 AM
- Former NXT head trainer Bill DeMott recently spoke to the Miami Herald about his departure from WWE following widespread allegations of misconduct on his part:

“It was just time to move on. Everything has a shelf life, and you have to realize what you’ve done, and if what you’ve done is more important than what you think you should be doing, then you have to make that decision. I’m proud of what I’ve done. I’m proud of the system.

“After 28 years, I don’t think you’re ever really done, and that’s why the seminars like on Oct. 2 at the Main Event Training Center are cool. I really haven’t spent too much time sitting, thinking about [WWE departure]. I just consider it another chapter in what I’m doing.”

- Several fans noted that The Rock's WWE.com profile has been moved from Alumni to Current Superstars.

- Speaking of The Rock, he's teasing a 'huge announcement' coming this week.

"This week we're announcing a very big, cool partnership and campaign that's first of its kind. Two global brands with trusted reputations and tough, get it done attitudes. I'm pumped to launch it for y'all and I'll leave you with this hint... Service is a very powerful word. 💪🏾 #WhenTheManComesAround"