PDA

View Full Version : Total Divas Season Finale Viewership, Cody Rhodes Talks About Stardust

Kemo
10-02-2015, 02:22 PM
The Total Divas season finale which aired on E! earlier this week brought in 1.158 million viewers according to a report from ShowBuzzDaily.com.

This number is a large increase from the previous week's episode which brought in an average viewership of 795,000 and is the biggest audience since August 11th which brought in 1.176 million viewers.

- Cody Rhodes was asked during an interview with the Pittsburgh Tribune on why following the death of his father Dusty Rhodes he didn't return as himself.

“It would have been tacky, and it wouldn’t have been genuine. Many years ago, I used to watch Raw with my dad, and we watched Nitro, and we watched the PPVs. Many years ago, there was a wrestler who passed away, and his name was used pretty regularly after that on programming.

People were using it to try and draw the adulation of fans. Everyone was saying, 'Oh, well such and such who passed away would have loved this.' And (Dusty) told me, and this is something very few people know, `When I go, don’t ever let anybody say that about me. I left my body of work on the table already and it doesn’t need to be expanded.’ And I never forgot that. So there was never any question on who was coming back.”