PDA

View Full Version : Steve Austin Advertised As Appearing At Monday’s Raw; Is He?

Kemo
10-15-2015, 01:22 AM
rWDa7mv-LlE

This past Monday night, there was some confusion about whether or not Steve Austin was appearing live in front of the crowd at next week’s show in Dallas, Texas. He was not shown on the slate with photos of the other legends who are appearing even though he will be in attendance to do his podcast with Brock Lesnar.

Within a few hours, Austin chimed in with this:

@ CnoEvil I'm doing the podcast. I was never scheduled to do Raw. Once again, bad information. #StoneColdPodcast w Brock Lesnar.

— Steve Austin (@ steveaustinBSR) October 13, 2015

In spite of this, the WWE.com blurb for this Monday’s Raw now includes a photo of Austin and makes it explicit that they’re saying he’s appearing live (emphasis ours):

As Brock Lesnar’s Go to Hell Tour winds its way toward Los Angeles, The Beast Incarnate’s infernal caravan will make a stopover on WWE’s flagship show, where a few Legends and Hall of Famers will join the ride.

WWE.com can confirm that the Oct. 19 Raw, scheduled to emanate live from Dallas — the home city of WrestleMania 32 — will not only feature a live appearance by Lesnar, but also WWE Hall of Famers Shawn Michaels, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin and Ric Flair, as well as Lesnar’s Hell in a Cell opponent, The Undertaker.

When I asked Austin if he’s aware of a change, he replied quickly:

@ davidbix I have no idea at this point. All I know is I will be in Dallas.

— Steve Austin (@ steveaustinBSR) October 14, 2015

Looks like we (Austin included) all have to wait until Monday to figure this out.