PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross Q&A: Does Vince Think Cesaro Is Boring?, Creative In WWE Contracts

Kemo
10-17-2015, 11:49 PM
WWE Hall Of Famer Jim Ross recently updated his official Q&A section, answering questions from fans on a number of topics. Below are some of the highlights.

On if older shooters would have gone to MMA if it were around back in the day: “They all were qualified to be MMA stars without question but they would have followed the money and the longevity of their athletic careers I’m thinking. What I mean is a UFC-like operation would have gotten some of the men you mentioned in all reality but over the long haul a career in pro wrestling is generally longer and can be more lucrative.”

On if Vince McMahon thinks Cesaro is boring: “I have no idea if that rumor is even true but I love Cesaro’s game and feel that he’s underutilized.”

On creative in WWE contracts: “I would never tie in creative with a talent’s contract. To me, that is insanity. Creative needs change, talents evolve or not, and to be locked in to a talent having the ability to not run the plays that the team dictates is not smart business.