PDA

View Full Version : WWE Stars Rumored To Answer Tonight’s “U.S. Open Challenge” At HIAC PPV

Kemo
10-25-2015, 09:27 PM
There is still no confirmation from within WWE regarding who is scheduled to answer John Cena’s “U.S. Open Challenge” at tonight’s WWE Hell In A Cell pay-per-view, however the strongest rumor making the rounds is that Samoa Joe will be the man to challenge Cena.

At last word, Joe was in Sacramento, California for the NXT events at the Aftershock tour, but it would only take a quick flight to get him to L.A. for Hell In A Cell if necessary.

Tyler Breeze is another rumor, as it would set up Breeze vs. Dolph Ziggler for the U.S. title, which has been talked about.

With that being said, multiple WWE sources have claimed James Storm, Tyler Breeze and Samoa Joe will not be the ones to answer Cena’s “U.S. Open Challenge” this evening.

Another rumor is Sheamus, as Sheamus vs. Cena is currently being advertised for the WWE live events that Cena is booked to appear on after returning from his scheduled hiatus.

Finally, there has been talk going around that Daniel Bryan could be the man to answer the challenge, as he is rumored to be in Los Angeles today, and is rumored to be officially cleared to return to the ring.

Slayer_X
10-25-2015, 10:56 PM
I think Bryan would be good for alot of fans but prefer a new guy or Ceasaro . Honestly I would just like a surprise .

Kemo
10-26-2015, 01:11 AM
Honestly I would just like a surprise .

You just got one.