PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross Blog: Alberto Del Rio’s WWE Return, Hell In A Cell Thoughts, More

Kemo
10-28-2015, 12:45 AM
WWE Hall Of Famer Jim Ross updated his official website blog recently with his thoughts on Sunday’s WWE Hell In A Cell pay-per-view and other current topics. Below are some of the highlights. For the complete blog, visit JRsBarBQ.com. You can also order JR’s Bar-B-Q products online at WWEShop.com.

On the WWE Hell In A Cell main event:

“Best match of the night was the ‘blow off’ bout to the Lesnar vs. Taker trilogy. It was a brawl with plenty of physicality from both men. The rare, blood sighting was timely and added drama to the presentation without fail. The use of blood needs to remain essentially rare but when the environment calls for it such as in HIAC or the Elimination Chamber it becomes something to consider but I don’t look for any more blood any time soon in WWE. Lots of basic MMA elements utilized in this main event which I enjoyed. Lesnar had to receive 9 staples in his head after the event to close his head wound we are told.”

On the post-match angle with Undertaker and Wyatt Family:

“Post match with Wyatt Family attacking a defenseless Undertaker, who had no one come to his aid which I ‘get’ but still found strange, may lead to an elimination tag at the Survivor Series with Taker’s team versus the Wyatt’s. I see a 4 versus 4 traditional, Survivor Series elimination tag. Taker, Kane, Sting (if healthy) and one young talent who WWE wants to get a ‘rub’ vs the Wyatt’s. Or two, young talents if Sting isn’t abe to join the presentation.”

On Alberto Del Rio’s WWE return:

“Not totally surprised to see Alberto Del Rio back in WWE after leaving Lucha Underground over ‘differences’ which usually concerns the two, C’s, cash and creative. ADR got a short, albeit decisive victory over John Cena, who’s taking some well deserved time off, to win the US Title. I’d suggest that WWE continue the US Title Open Challenge with ADR who takes on the task of continuing to rehabilitate the United States Title. It was a good way to start the show. If ADR turns on Zeb Colter then the WWE will have a better chance to run with Del Rio as a main event level fan favorite of distinction. This would be a nice in ring segment on RAW. “