PDA

View Full Version : Biff Busick Talks About Starting At The WWE Performance Center

Kemo
10-30-2015, 03:22 PM
Recent WWE signee Biff Busick spoke to WWE.com this week about his transition from the independent scene to the Performance Center and NXT. Here’s what Busick said..

Signing with WWE and starting at the Performance Center:

Oh man, it’s just happened so fast. A month ago I was in Boston, just being an indie wrestler, not making much money, just trying to get by, and now I’m down here in Orlando. It hasn’t really sunk in yet. It’s happening so fast, it’s insane.

Who he is eager to work with:

All the coaches here are amazing. I’m a fan of each and every one of them. I’m a huge fan of the British style of wrestling, and Robbie Brookside is one guy I followed since I started. Getting to learn from him will be unbelievable. Matt Bloom, I was a huge fan of his in WWE, but also over in Japan, where he was part of a great tag team called Bad Intentions. Norman Smiley — a lot of guys don’t know this, but back in the day he was a wrestler in [Japanese organization] UWF, where he wasn’t so much in the entertainment side but more of a technical grappler. I loved that, though I’m also a huge fan of the” Big Wiggle.”

I watched Sara Del Rey on the indies. Her wrestling is amazing. Terry Taylor, I was a fan of The Red Rooster as a kid. There’s something to learn from all the guys here. The coaching staff here is so phenomenal, and they bring so much to the table and so many different aspects of wrestling to learn. I’m overwhelmed by all the knowledge and taking it all in is a lot, but I’m super-excited for it.