PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan Praises Kevin Owens, Offers Advice To Breakout Wrestling Stars

Kemo
11-09-2015, 05:34 PM
WWE Hall Of Famer Hulk Hogan recently spoke with Radio Yorkshire to promote his upcoming Sheffield Arena appearance on November 14, 2015. Below are some of the highlights.

On seeing something in Kevin Owens immediately, particularly because of his old school psychology:

“Well, I hate to brag about it, but I’m the first one to point the finger at Kevin Owens. I saw him on NXT, like his second match, and saw him just chop and beat and grind and beating his guy down and doing it the old school way and really understanding how to get heat, doing it the old school way and I said, ‘that’s the guy’. I said, ‘that’s the guy. I don’t care if he looks like a wrestler [or] looks like an ice cream salesman. I don’t care. That’s the guy.'”

On advice for breakout wrestling stars:

“Keep their eyes wide open, keep their ears wide open, and tape on their mouth and learn this business the right way. And then, the business will take care of you. You won’t have to fight so hard to make the money and to make it. Keep your mouth shut and you understand what’s going on, then the business will take care of you. That’s my advice.”