PDA

View Full Version : WWE Raw Preview: Four tournament matches, final hype for Survivor Series

Kemo
11-16-2015, 04:58 AM
The following are the second round WWE World Heavyweight Championship tournament matches that are scheduled to air on Monday's WWE Raw television show.

-Roman Reigns vs. Cesaro

-Alberto Del Rio vs. Kalisto

-Dean Ambrose vs. Dolph Ziggler.

-Kevin Owens vs. Neville.

*Undertaker has been added to the live events listing for this show and Kane is also advertised. This is the final edition of Raw before Survivor Series, which will feature the semifinals and finals of the tournament to crown a new WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

LG
11-16-2015, 11:23 AM
Lets be honest. WE ALL know that Roman Reigns will become the champ. There is NO doubt whatsoever. I will bet all of my vcash on that.

Taker/Kane vs Wyatts should be made equal to where Taker/Kane/partner/partner/partner vs all 5 of Wyatts. Hence Survivors Series.

Kemo
11-16-2015, 05:25 PM
Lets be honest. WE ALL know that Roman Reigns will become the champ. There is NO doubt whatsoever. I will bet all of my vcash on that.

Taker/Kane vs Wyatts should be made equal to where Taker/Kane/partner/partner/partner vs all 5 of Wyatts. Hence Survivors Series.

I agree. I think they should go back to the Survivor Series tag matches like the old days. Vince isn't a fan of tag teams, that's why they started dying out after the Attitude Era.