PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross Pitches An Interesting WrestleMania 32 Main Event

Kemo
11-16-2015, 05:29 PM
Jim Ross pitched an interesting idea for the WrestleMania 32 main event on the latest episode of his Ross Report podcast. With Seth Rollins, Randy Orton and The Rock all out of the picture for WWE’s biggest show of the year, WWE has their work cut out for them if they want to fill up AT&T Stadium. JR would like to see a “red hot” Batista return as a cocky Hollywood heel and square off against Brock Lesnar.

“Hey, I got an idea for you…what about Bautista, the heel, coming back and taking on Brock Lesnar, the babyface, at WrestleMania in April in Dallas?”

He added, “I could live with that main event… red hot Batista coming back and urinating all over the fans and being a big star and being very arrogant and full of himself and being a bad ass, believing his clippings and he wants to take on the biggest dog in the yard. I don’t dislike that match.”

muzi
11-17-2015, 09:33 PM
I dislike it..since I saw his 'Batista hates cancer'-video I see him as an cool guy despite everything else he's done or behaved

Kemo
11-17-2015, 11:23 PM
I dislike it..since I saw his 'Batista hates cancer'-video I see him as an cool guy despite everything else he's done or behaved

Yeah. I'm not sure how I feel about this. I was never really a fan of Dave's ring work, but I think WWE needs to find a true heavyweight to battle Lesnar to make it more dramatic and believable. I'm praying it's not going to be Roman, or Ambrose facing Lesnar at WM. The Rock might work, but we all know he won't be around long..