PDA

View Full Version : Dolph Ziggler Says He Only Plans To Wrestle For 2 More Years

Kemo
11-21-2015, 06:45 PM
Dolph Ziggler did a Twitter Q&A on Friday afternoon and revealed that he only plans on wrestling for two more years.

As you probably know, Ziggler has been venturing out into comedy over the past few years, regularly performing stand-up and improv on the road while touring with WWE. When asked where he sees himself in 3 years, he said:

L.A fulltime https://t.co/b8rTtuBXLS

— Dolph Ziggler (@HEELZiggler) November 20, 2015

A fan asked directly how much longer he sees himself wrestling and he replied:

@Gogethemdawgs11 2

— Dolph Ziggler (@HEELZiggler) November 20, 2015

Ziggler signed a new contract with WWE just a few months ago after months of speculation regarding his future with the company. Over the summer, he told The Boston Herald,

“What I wanna do is make myself a bigger asset to WWE. If it involves leaving, that would crush me but it might.”

the madscotsman
11-22-2015, 04:20 PM
I would love to see Ziggler wrestle in Japan for those last two years.

Kemo
11-22-2015, 05:49 PM
I would love to see Ziggler wrestle in Japan for those last two years.

I figured he said two years because he just signed a contract. If WWE isn't going to push him, I'd leave too.

Big Evil
11-22-2015, 11:39 PM
This is exactly right. WWE has some great talent but they would rather not utilize them because that would mean pushing someone they don't see as a Champion. They put the damn World title on Ziggler and his run got cut short due to injury. I'm so sick of the old school mentality that a top guy has to look like a bodybuilder in order to have a run on top. Rollins looked like a great opportunity to get away from that mentality and unfortunately he got hurt as well after a great run on top as a chicken heel. CM Punk was a great Champion despite not having the size. Rollins can put on a great match and so can Ziggler. So now instead of pushing Ziggler well, even with a IC or US title run, we are looking at him moving on because the WWE would rather waste talent than use it in a meaningful way.

Smartmark
11-22-2015, 11:43 PM
Ziggler should go to ROH.

I would love to se him wrestle some matches there. Or in PWG for that matter