PDA

View Full Version : Mick Foley Criticizes WWE Over RAW Match, Team BAD Denies Cheating On RAW (Video)

Kemo
11-24-2015, 04:51 PM
8swLjuNJays

– Sasha Banks and her Team BAD buddies Naomi and Tamina are featured in this week’s RAW Fallout video, which you can check out above. Banks tells Eden she did not tap out and insists Naomi and Tamina did not cheat to help her out. The segment ends with Eden running away from Tamina.

– Speaking of the Banks-Lynch match, WWE Hall Of Famer Mick Foley took to Twitter after the match on RAW to express his disappointment in WWE for not giving them enough time to steal the show. Foley noted that he traveled 12 hours to NXT TakeOver six months ago to watch Banks and Lynch and it was “worth every mile.” Foley tweeted the following:

I'll use a different D word. I'm DISAPPOINTED @SashaBanksWWE & beckyLynchWWE were not given the time they needed to steal the show on #RAW

— Mick Foley (@RealMickFoley) November 24, 2015

6 months ago, I drove 12 hours to watch @SashaBanksWWE & beckyLynchWWE at #NXTTakeOver – it was worth every mile. Why deprive #RAW fans?

— Mick Foley (@RealMickFoley) November 24, 2015