PDA

View Full Version : Video: Sean Waltman On Epic Botch He Had With Scott Hall During Early RAW Days

Kemo
11-26-2015, 03:01 AM
A-5xhhGbwAs

Former WWE Superstar Sean Waltman recently spoke to WrestleTalk TV about a dangerous spot he tried a few times during his days as the 1-2-3 Kid character earlier in his WWE run.

Waltman spoke about diving head-first from the top rope to the floor during a match with Razor Ramon, noting that he fell and ended up landing on his head. Later, however, he would recreate the move successfully during a match with Bret Hart.

“The first time I tried that in WWE was in my rematch with Scott [Hall] where I slipped off the top turnbuckle and ate the concrete. Another time if I didn’t get up and pull something out of my ass, I’d have been screwed. Scott would have had to beat me and I would have been done.”

Waltman said that the spot worried him, primarily because he had been given a rematch with Razor Ramon following the initial upset. For the second time around, he had been booked in a $10,000 challenge rematch and had to meet time cues in the main event slot of RAW.

“It was the last thing and we were going off the air. I had to get that money and get out of there before we went off the air, or we would have been screwed. You can go back and watch my head that hits the concrete if that’s the kind of thing that gives you giggles.”