PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Breeze On Billy Gunn Helping Him In NXT, His Transition To Main WWE Roster

Kemo
12-07-2015, 08:47 PM
WWE Superstar Tyler Breeze recently spoke with The Charleston Post & Courier about the role Billy Gunn played in his development in NXT, his transition to the main roster and the legendary Gorgeous George being an inspiration for his current character.

On using wrestling legend Gorgeous George for inspiration:

“In the same vein, just modernized. He was a big influence as far as presentation and mannerisms. I watched a lot of his stuff when I tried to put this character together.”

On coming to the main roster from NXT:

“It’s been a big change for me. As much fun as NXT was, it totally took a different turn up here. Working in front of sold-out houses and at events like Survivors Series, and working with someone like Dolph Ziggler, makes it a real pleasure to come to work.”

On Billy Gunn playing a big role in his development:

“He showed me the character and showmanship part of it. He is so over the top and helped bring that out of me. I wasn’t very much like that before. I wanted to wrestle. I liked the wrestling moves and the athletic part of it. But I didn’t really know the showmanship part of it, and he helped bring that out of me.”