PDA

View Full Version : Fans Leave RAW Before The Final Segment, How To Voice Your Dissatisfaction To WWE

Kemo
12-08-2015, 05:23 PM
Last night’s episode of RAW is getting an overwhelmingly negative reaction from fans on social media. There are various reports going around that fans were leaving the arena prior to the final segment of RAW. With WWE RAW viewership taking a nosedive in recent months, you would think/hope that WWE would do some soul searching and seriously consider overhauling the product from top to bottom. Based on what we saw last night, it could very well get worse before it gets better.

Former WWE & WCW Superstar Shane Helms, who has seen his fair share of ups and downs in the wrestling business, gave his perspective on the quality of WWE programming these days:

kingRicochet Bro. It’s WCW Thunder bad. And I would know.

— Gregory Shane Helms (@ShaneHelmsCom) December 8, 2015

Wade Keller of the Pro Wrestling Torch tweeted that fans can send their thoughts about the WWE product.

Emails sent to fanservices@wwecorp.com really do get read and summarized to Vince & Co.

— Wade Keller (@thewadekeller) December 8, 2015

Rob
12-08-2015, 05:56 PM
Here's the letter i sent:

Dear Vince,

Over the last several years, I've noticed the WWE product go downhill a little more each year. I'm not one of those fans seeking a new Attitude Era, or TV14 rating, because I realize that bad booking is bad booking no matter what the rating is on the show.

You've got a lot of great talent on your roster. Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Cesaro, Kevin Owens, just to name a few. These guys are world class talent, yet the only one of this bunch to be WWE Champion is Seth Rollins. Why is that? Does Ambrose or Cesaro or Owens not have the physique that you look for to represent your company? Do you know who else represents that mold? CM Punk. 434 days ring a bell?

I get you have pride in the stars you create and that's fine. However, you can't deny that there are guys who are way more over than Roman Reigns is. Do you know why we boo Reigns? Because he's so scripted and corny he reminds us of Hulk Hogan in the 80s. One Hogan is enough and one Cena is enough. You want the fans to cheer Reigns? Book him like the total badass that he could be. Not some smiley guy who goes around slapping fives and shaking hands with the fans. I believe you called it ruthless aggression? What happened to that?

I'm concerned by the declining ratings of RAW and SmackDown. I've been a fan of WWE since the WWF glory days before the Attitude Era. The WWE network is a golden concept and to capitalize on it you have to produce a product that all ages enjoy, not just the kids demographic. What happened to the "Anything can happen in WWE" moniker? The product is so predictable I find myself fast forwarding through RAW on my DVR every week because it's the same old crap. I find myself even fast forwarding through PPV's on the WWE Network because half of the shows are unbearable to watch. Make RAW more like NXT and you'll get your fan base back.

I doubt you'll ever read this, but I feel it was worth a shot.

Sincerely,
A Concerned Fan