PDA

View Full Version : Video: Chris Jericho Explains How He Would Like To End His Legendary Wrestling Career

Kemo
12-09-2015, 04:59 PM
ZmgmLreRfQo

Following yesterday’s highlights, the folks at WhatCulture.com have released additional excerpts from their one-on-one sit-down interview with part-time WWE Superstar Chris Jericho.

In today’s highlights, Jericho talks about how he found out he was going to be becoming WWE’s first-ever Undisputed Champion and explains how he would like to end his illustrious career. Below are some of the highlights, which you can also watch via the YouTube player embedded above.

On how he found out he was winning the WWE Undisputed Championship:

“I found out about it the day of the show, literally, that afternoon. And I’d heard, maybe, a couple of rumors about it here and there, but you never know and I’d heard rumors that other people were going to get it as well, so it was not a big, planned thing that you might expect, like, plans drawn out and dates and all that sort of stuff. Whether it was a last minute decision or it was something in the plans for a while, I knew about it that afternoon.”

On how he would like to end his legendary pro wrestling career:

“There will never be a retirement match. I’ll never have one. When I’m finished, it might be a house show in Wolverhampton [England], but when I’m done, I’ll know it and that’s it. There will be no retirement tour, no retirement match, no big WrestleMania sendoff. I don’t believe in that either. I think when you’re done, you’re done and I don’t need somebody to pat me on the back and say how great I am. I’d rather just ride off into the sunset and just disappear and that’s probably what’ll happen. It might’ve already happened. You don’t know!”