PDA

View Full Version : Mick Foley Blogs On Tommy Dreamer At TLC, Teases Response To Ric Flair

Kemo
12-14-2015, 06:48 PM
drPkOx_jm80

WWE Hall Of Famer Mick Foley took to social media after the WWE TLC pay-per-view to comment on seeing Tommy Dreamer “back in the WWE spotlight” on Sunday night.

He also posted a teaser for a blog he will write later today in response to WWE Hall Of Famer Ric Flair, who has been critical of Foley’s recent WWE creative rants.

Foley posted the following on his official Facebook page:

TAKES A LICKING, KEEPS TICKING

What a pleasure to see TOMMY Dreamer, back in the WWE spotlight last night at ?#?TLC? . Tommy’s a workhorse and a credit to the wrestling business. This photo was taken 20 years ago, after TOMMY had come to my aid to stop a good old-fashioned ECW beating – and it’s one of my favorite Tommy Dreamer moments. What’s your favorite Dreamer moment?

Also, I will address the recent criticism from Ric Flair tomorrow here…RIGHT HERE on my Facebook page.

The ?#?FiftyYearsOfFoley? tour hits ?#?CHARLOTTE? ?#?GREENVILLE? SC ?#?DENVER? CO and ?#?SaltLakeCity? & ?#?OGDEN? UT in January, then stops by ?#?IRVINE? ?#?BREA? & ?#?LANCASTER? CA in February. Get tickets and information at http://realmickfoley.com!