PDA

View Full Version : Finn Balor On Who He Thinks Will Be Next Main Roster Call-Ups From NXT

Kemo
12-15-2015, 05:06 PM
NXT Champion Finn Balor recently spoke with Kerrang.com to promote the ongoing NXT U.K. Tour and Wednesday’s NXT TakeOver: London special. Below are some of the highlights from the interview.

On his favorite all-time wrestling entrance:

“Stone Cold Steve Austin, when the glass breaks. It just gets you every time, doesn’t matter if it’s a small house show or a big-bang show, just once the glass breaks it gets everyone riled-up, so that’s easy!”

On his picks regarding who WWE will call up to the main roster next from NXT:

“I think there’s some very obvious ones, like Apollo Crews, but two for me that have really started to stand out in recent times are Jason Jordan and Chad Gable, as a tag team. I think someone who I don’t think gets enough credit is Aiden English, and I think in the future he’s definitely one of the unsung heroes of NXT – and I think he has a very bright future, be it as a tag-team wrestler, as he is currently, or as a singles wrestler in the future.”

On what fans should expect from an NXT show:

“Well I always like to describe NXT as more of a rock’n’roll wrestling show. It has that kinda underground, indie feel that I was so accustomed to in the independent circuits that I loved so much. So, for me, it’s been a beautiful coming together of working with the WWE but also still having that raw organic feel of being an independent, so that’s the one thing that makes NXT so different than anywhere else. It’s kinda having the hybrid of both very different styles.”