PDA

View Full Version : Big E. On Wanting To Work With Brock Lesnar, Best Tag-Team In NXT & More

Kemo
12-21-2015, 05:28 PM
Big E recently spoke with Mlive.com to promote the December 26th WWE live event in Detroit at the Joe Louis Arena. Below are some of the highlights from the interview.

On keeping an eye on NXT:

“I think the three of us tend to look at NXT. I think it’s always important to look at the future of the company. We are excited about giving a younger team an opportunity. There’s a lot of great teams in NXT, but if I had to pick one, I’d say Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady might be the best. I think they’d provide a different rivalry for us.”

On who he would choose to wrestle that he hasn’t faced yet:

“I’ve been around long enough for the most part that I’ve wrestled mostly everyone. I haven’t wrestled Big Show yet. I think Brock Lesnar stands out as a big name. If I had to choose one person to wrestle who I haven’t wrestled yet, it would be Brock.”

On his “Five Count” gimmick in NXT and working with The New Day:

“I had a lot of fun doing the five count thing in NXT. It was a crowd favorite baby face role. But, what we’re doing now has been the best time of my career as far as visibility and progression and just enjoying it. I feel like we are uninhibited and having a lot of fun.”