PDA

View Full Version : Owens Responds To Criticism Over Renee Young Comment, NXT Special, Breaking Ground

Kemo
12-23-2015, 08:49 PM
"You look ridiculous!" – @FightOwensFight to reneeYoungWWE #SmackDown pic.twitter.com/0ReTGuIWEU

— WWE Universe (@WWEUniverse) December 23, 2015

– Kevin Owens has been receiving some heat for telling Renee Young she looked ridiculous during Tuesday’s live Super SmackDown show from Des Moines, Iowa. Owens took to Twitter after the show to comment on fans standing up for Young on social media.

The amount of dweebs trying to stand up for Renee Young right now is hilarious. You guys are all suuuuuuper cool and tough. Good job!

— Kevin Owens (@FightOwensFight) December 23, 2015

And if you think me dropping Ambrose on his head tonight was bad…it's just the beginning! I won't stop until I get my title back. Xoxo

— Kevin Owens (@FightOwensFight) December 23, 2015

– Next Wednesday’s edition of NXT on the WWE Network will be part one of a special two-part “Year-In-Review” show looking back at top NXT moments from 2015. The description for the special reads as follows:

“Rich Brennan and Corey Graves host part one of this look back at the Best of NXT in 2015.”

– A new episode of WWE Breaking Ground will premiere on the WWE Network after next Monday’s edition of WWE RAW. The description for that show reads:

“With TakeOver just days away, the stars of NXT are preparing for the biggest night of their careers.”