PDA

View Full Version : Report: The Rock, Steve Austin & Hulk Hogan Appearing In The Expendables 4

Kemo
12-30-2015, 07:16 PM
The Rock, Steve Austin and Hulk Hogan will be appearing in the upcoming Expendables 4 movie, according to a report at ChristianToday.com. The news has yet to be confirmed by any reputable movie news publications, so take this as a rumor for now.

The WWE legends will be joining Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Statham and franchise newcomer Pierce Brosnan.

Production begins next year the film is slated for a 2017 release.

Hogan is expected to be playing the main villain in the movie. In a previous interview, Hogan said,

“We’re trying to figure out a way to maybe turn me into the most evil man in the world. You know, Stallone gave me my first break. He’s been a great friend for all these years. We had a great conversation, talking about the possibilities. Can I still run, can I still jump? Well, not as fast or not as high, but I think Hollywood could find a good stunt man to help me out.”

muzi
12-30-2015, 08:51 PM
Hogan is just so not credible as character or wrestler or actor in the last 10+years

frisco
12-31-2015, 02:31 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if he was in it. I'd be a little more surprised if the Rock and especially Austin were involved. Austin was in Expendibles 1--and he died.