PDA

View Full Version : Natalya Says 2015 Is The Year That Changed Her Life, Sheamus’ New Year’s Eve, Eden

Kemo
01-01-2016, 04:05 PM
nkWnEERXKjQ

– Featured above is the latest edition of “Eden’s Style,” where WWE ring announcer Eden gives fans a glimpse at her personal wardrobe.

– Former WWE World Heavyweight Champion and League Of Nations member Sheamus rang in the New Year with Irish wrestling legend Finlay. “The Celtic Warrior” tweeted the following photo of the two having a pint of Guinness together last night.

Flatcaps 'n' Guinness 'round @ringfox1's shebeen for New Yizzle… #HappyNewYear pic.twitter.com/MAE79sB0GF

— Sheamus (@WWESheamus) December 31, 2015

– WWE Diva and Total Divas star Natalya called 2015 “the year that changed her life” in a new cryptic message posted on her official Instagram page. Natalya wrote the following, which is accompanied by a photo of her in the ring at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida.

“2015: The year that changed my life. I’m beyond grateful for everything that made me stronger! I’ve wanted to explain SO much. Maybe I will tomorrow… #HappyNewYear”

the madscotsman
01-02-2016, 12:34 AM
I hope that this is finaly the year that Nattie gets the main event push that she deserves or leaves.

Kemo
01-04-2016, 05:14 PM
I hope that this is finaly the year that Nattie gets the main event push that she deserves or leaves.

I agree 100%.