PDA

View Full Version : Luke Harper On His Ambitions As A Singles Superstar, Success Of The Wyatt Family

Kemo
01-06-2016, 12:13 AM
One of the original members of The Wyatt Family, Luke Harper, recently appeared as a guest on the Chad Dukes Wrestling Show and spoke about the level of success The Wyatt Family has achieved this early into their WWE run, as well as some of his own personal ambitions as a singles star one day. Below are some of the highlights from the interview.

On his WWE career ambitions as a singles star:

“I want to win every title that this promotion has. I want to be the World Heavyweight Champion, on my own, I want to be the Intercontinental Champion, want to be the U.S. champion, wanna be a Tag Champion, I personally want all of that for myself. But at the same time, I have brothers at arms that we are very successful together and I understand that part of it too. I don’t know why I would be here if I didn’t want a championship.”

On The Wyatt Family’s success already and how they still have “another level” of success to attain:

“We’ve dominated lots of people, we’ve beat up lots of people, we’ve sent a lot of messages, we’ve been successful, but there’s another level of success that we have yet to attain and that we want to attain.”