PDA

View Full Version : Finn Balor Teases Making His Main Roster Debut Alongside The Bullet Club

Kemo
01-08-2016, 09:59 PM
Finn Balor spoke to WWE.com this week to discuss the reports of AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura and members of the Bullet Club leaving New Japan Pro Wrestling and jumping ship to WWE. The NXT Champion spoke extensively about his history as a member of the Bullet Club, his close friendships with Karl Anderson and Shinsuke Nakamura and much more.

Balor called Nakamura one of the most charismatic wrestlers on the planet and said his arrival in WWE would be an absolute game changer. He put over Gallows and Anderson as one of the top tag teams in the world, singling out Karl Anderson as a tremendously underrated talent. AJ Styles’ reputation speaks for itself and it would be a huge coup for WWE to bring him in.

In terms of what type of impact these 4 men would make on WWE, Balor didn’t hold back his excitement. “I think the next couple of months could change the way pro wrestling is viewed for the next 10 years,” he said.

As for whether or not he sees himself reuniting with his fellow Bullet Club members in WWE, Balor says he can’t think of a better way for him to make his main roster debut.

“I am very ambitious. And I want to be in the place that is causing the most controversy and getting the most media attention and getting the most focus put on it. I did that in New Japan, I did that in NXT. And perhaps, in the future, if Bullet Club were to arrive on Monday Night Raw, there would be no better way for Finn Bálor to make his debut than with his best friends by his side.”