PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan Isn’t Optimistic About A WWE Return Right Now

Kemo
01-17-2016, 10:23 PM
In light of recent speculation that WWE might be desperate enough to bring him back for WrestleMania 32, fans have been asking Hulk Hogan about a potential WWE return. This morning, he replied to several tweets to shut that down, not only saying that he wasn’t in talks with WWE, but that he hadn’t spoken to anyone there since he was fired in July:

marvin_massey sorry Marvin but I don't work for@WWE anymore and I have not had a conversation with anyone about WM,I'll be there inSpirit HH

— Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) January 17, 2016

@returnhulkhogan I have not talked to anybody since the WWE fired me my brother HH

— Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) January 16, 2016

mikeCool29 at this moment I'm not coming back. HH

— Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) January 17, 2016

That said, Hogan is trying to prove that he’s in good enough shape (at least cosmetically) to make a return:

Like I said,I'm jacked ready to slam another giant Brother HH pic.twitter.com/dvVooy6umZ

— Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) January 16, 2016

Hogan was released back in July when The National Enquirer release transcripts of racist comments that he made while secretly being filmed in 2007 sexual encounter. Hogan has alleged that Gawker, who he sued for publishing excerpts from another sex video, leaked the comments, but Gawker claims they didn’t have access to everything that the Enquirer published. This past week, Gawker unsuccessfully tried to get the case dismissed on the grounds that Hogan had defrauded the court various things, including that his emotional distress was over the potential release of the racist comments and not video of him having sex.