PDA

View Full Version : Ric Flair Bringing Lawrence Taylor To 1/25 RAW, Sting

Kemo
01-18-2016, 08:48 PM
jICDqFVOMtE

NFL Hall of Famer Lawrence Taylor will be joining WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair at the January 25th RAW in Miami, FL. In an interview with The Miami Herald, Flair revealed he will be appearing on RAW the night after the Royal Rumble, and that Taylor, a WrestleMania 11 headliner, would be rolling with him:

“I will be in Miami. It’s always huge. I love Miami. I love being there, and I’m bringing [NFL Hall of Famer] Lawrence Taylor with me. So you tell me how much fun that will be. LT and the Natch, the combination to beat.”

Flair also talked about what made soon-to-be Hall of Famer Sting a fan favorite, and claims he hadn’t been asked yet by WWE to induct him:

“Charisma, a phenomenal look, a great physique, the spiked blonde hair, an incredible work ethic,” Flair said. “So the look, the body, the charisma. He had a lot of ability as well. So it’s pretty hard to deny [Sting] anything. I would love to be that person [to induct him],” Flair said. “I haven’t been asked, but I would love to.”

The Nature Boy will be appearing at the Magic City Comic Con on Jan. 16-17 at the Miami Airport Convention Center.