PDA

View Full Version : Road Dogg Reveals He Contemplated Suicide While Struggling With Addiction

Kemo
01-18-2016, 09:00 PM
AmOlo1QeloQ

On Legends with JBL after RAW tonight, JBL interviews WWE producer, talent scout, and former wrestler Brian “Road Dogg” James. At one point during the interview, the D-X member breaks down in tears when discussing some of the darker times in his life.

JBL brings up when Road Dogg was released from WWE and joined TNA, and he made some negative comments about the McMahon empire. JBL is referring to statements like these, from the Road Dogg in a post-WWE interview: “Hunter was always a dick, and what’s up with that mustache. I second that [Hunter is a “f**king idiot”], I almost broke his nose one time.” James also once told a story from intervention, where he was going to try to break Triple H’s nose until Sean Waltman got between them.

“It was the dumbest mistake I ever made, as far as my career goes,” James told JBL of his comments & actions against WWE and Triple H. “I was unemployed, I was a drug addict, and I contemplated suicide — like, a lot.”

Nqs1-y54DmM

James also discusses his military service, invading WCW with D-X, and more. The show will air immediately after RAW tonight on the WWE Network.