PDA

View Full Version : Eva Marie Plans To Be The Top Heel Diva On The Main Roster

Kemo
01-20-2016, 05:41 PM
Eva Marie recently spoke with Rolling Stone to promote the new season of Total Divas on the E! Network. After fine tuning her in-ring skills and spending several months in NXT, Eva sounds like she’s ready to get back on WWE TV and show the world what she’s made of these days. Here are the highlights.

Returning to the Main Roster:

“I mean, that is the hope. I can tell you [the photo shoot] was definitely for Fastlane, and that is the goal for sure. I think there needs to be a little bit more of All Red Everything on Raw and SmackDown.”

Wanting to be the Top Heel Diva in WWE:

“So much has changed. I’m a pretty big bad guy, so that would definitely transpire on the main roster. I’d be coming in as a major heel. I think they need some heel blood for sure, so hopefully that can happen.”

Big Evil
01-20-2016, 10:23 PM
I really hope she is just hyping herself up here... she can't truly believe that she is this great heel Diva, right? Most of the heat she gets from the crowd is because of how bad she looks in the ring. It isn't due to her prima-donna heel act or that she is so effective at what she does. Wrestling fans are more aware nowadays but even back in the Attitude Era people would be able to see that she just isn't a good wrestler. I know there are higher-ups that are dead set on featuring her on television but I don't see her holding a top heel role anytime soon. We have plenty of Divas that are more than capable of either turning heel or picking up the ball and running with it given the chance.

Kemo
01-21-2016, 01:40 AM
I really hope she is just hyping herself up here... she can't truly believe that she is this great heel Diva, right? Most of the heat she gets from the crowd is because of how bad she looks in the ring. It isn't due to her prima-donna heel act or that she is so effective at what she does. Wrestling fans are more aware nowadays but even back in the Attitude Era people would be able to see that she just isn't a good wrestler. I know there are higher-ups that are dead set on featuring her on television but I don't see her holding a top heel role anytime soon. We have plenty of Divas that are more than capable of either turning heel or picking up the ball and running with it given the chance.

I agree 100%. I've never seen someone who is seriously hated by the fans and the higher ups think it's heel heat. She's not over at all, but since she's not liked by the majority of fans, WWE thinks that pushing her in your face will get her over. So far, it's failed. Badly. But they still push her onto us.

Big Evil
01-21-2016, 01:59 AM
To expand on what you're saying with pushing talent in our faces, they are doing the same thing with Roman Reigns. The difference is that Roman actually has some talent and can at least perform in the ring. While Roman is getting every single accolade accomplished in his career very early on to try and force us to believe he is the next big thing, Eva Marie is getting booed out of buildings due to how bad she is and the idiots in charge think that she is getting heel heat. What a joke! I really am beginning to believe that everyone in management, especially Vince McMahon and his daughter, are completely out of touch and are failing in talent development as a result.

Kemo
01-21-2016, 04:46 PM
To expand on what you're saying with pushing talent in our faces, they are doing the same thing with Roman Reigns. The difference is that Roman actually has some talent and can at least perform in the ring. While Roman is getting every single accolade accomplished in his career very early on to try and force us to believe he is the next big thing, Eva Marie is getting booed out of buildings due to how bad she is and the idiots in charge think that she is getting heel heat. What a joke! I really am beginning to believe that everyone in management, especially Vince McMahon and his daughter, are completely out of touch and are failing in talent development as a result.

That's very true.