PDA

View Full Version : Roman Reigns On What It Will Take For Him To Lose On Sunday, & More

Kemo
01-21-2016, 01:42 AM
Speaking to Mike Jones of Washington D.C. rock station DC101, Roman Reigns talked about this Sunday’s Royal Rumble, what will happen if NXT Superstars show up, being the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Sting being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame, and more.

Reigns called being WWE World Heavyweight champion a dream, an honor and a great responsibility. Now that he’s reached his goal, he plans to continue pushing himself and reaching heights he never thought were possible.

This Sunday, he’ll put that title on the line against 29 competitors in the Royal Rumble match, the first time in history a reigning champion has had to do so. The odds are unfairly stacked against him, but he’s not going to let anybody else take what’s his. “They’re going to have to knock me out and drag me out of there,” Reigns said. “Brock’s going to have to German me into the stands to get me out.”

With more than half of the Royal Rumble entrants still unannounced, there’s always the possibility that we’ll see NXT competitors get a chance to shine in front of the WWE Universe. Reigns likes that idea. “You got your Finn Balors, your Samoa Joes, your Sami Zayn, those journeymen, the guys who have been at it in this business for such a long time. It’s such a great opportunity for them to sink their teeth in and reap the benefits of all their hard work.” That being said, no matter which NXT stars compete in the Rumble (if any), Reigns plans sending them flying over the top rope to the floor.