PDA

View Full Version : The Rock & New Day’s Segment Praised, Jericho On SportsCenter & More

Kemo
01-26-2016, 04:23 PM
– Former NXT creative assistant Rob Naylor was tweeting during RAW and liked what he saw with the Rock and New Day segment, especially Rock going off script and Woods-Big E showing their natural charisma.

Byron and The Rock interacting is legitimately undoing every second of poor tv I've watched all year.

— Rob Naylor (@NINaylor) January 26, 2016

This segment proves why EVERYONE should be able to go off script. Feel of unpredictability. Great way to defuse the heat on the show, btw

And now the f*cking NEW DAY + Rock…. Is it December 25th? And they stuck up for Saxman!!!

I'm so pleased Woods and E are getting this opportunity. They slayed week after week after week on promos in FCW & this is a magic moment

To think Woods was constantly told to "tone it down" in developmental. He's great all fired up like he's been for months & this is the apex.

– Chris Jericho will be Jonathan Coachman’s guest this week Tuesday night on ESPN Sports Center. Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose will be on Jericho’s Highlight Wheel on Thursday’s SmackDown.

.@WWERomanReigns & TheDeanAmbrose are guests on The #HighlightReel THIS THURSDAY on #SmackDown on @USA_Network! pic.twitter.com/wpzcLhdAwy

— WWE (@WWE) January 26, 2016

– As seen on RAW from Miami, Rappers Rick Ross and Wale were among the celebrities in attendance. Here they are hanging with Mark Henry:

With the biggest boss of Miami rickyrozay and my brother @Wale at #Raw pic.twitter.com/5esL9fdwGv

— TheMarkHenry TheMarkHenry) January 26, 2016