PDA

View Full Version : What Happened After RAW, Anti-Reigns Sign Confiscated

Kemo
02-03-2016, 07:31 AM
Monday’s RAW finished with Brock Lesnar delivering an F5 to Dean Ambrose ahead of the 3-way main event at Fastlane. After the cameras stopped rolling, the New Day continued their attack on Reigns and Ambrose. Chris Jericho’s music then hit and Y2J ran to the ring and came to the defense of Reigns and Ambrose. Reigns and Ambrose eventually got to their feet and helped Jericho fend off New Day. The three baby faces celebrated to end the show.

Fans might have noticed during RAW that there was a sign at ringside that read, “If Roman wins, we complain online.” The person who brought the sign claims WWE security took the sign away from him and threatened to kick him out if he didn’t comply. The fan wrote on Reddit:

“Went to Raw last night. Took a sign that said “If Roman wins, we complain online.” Right before the main event, a WWE employee flags me down. (I say WWE employee because he was wearing a WWE shirt along with giant headset and you could tell he was communicating with the back.) He says “Give me your sign or you’re out of here.” I asked why, and said it wasn’t against Roman. He replied “Do you want to go?” So I handed it to him.”