PDA

View Full Version : Cesaro Talks About Daniel Bryan’s Retirement, Wanting To Work With AJ Styles

Kemo
02-17-2016, 04:00 AM
Cesaro is currently in the Middle East doing promotional work for WWE. While doing the media rounds, he spoke with The National about his recovery from rotator cuff shoulder surgery, the reality of having to miss WrestleMania 32, Daniel Bryan’s retirement and more.

Less than 3 months after surgery, Cesaro says rehab is going well. Doctors told him he’ll be out 4-6 months, with six months being more likely. That will keep him out of action beyond WrestleMania, which he said is tough to deal with. The fan support he’s received over the past few months has helped him keep a positive mindset.

Regarding Daniel Bryan’s retirement, Cesaro said he was shocked at the news.

“I was hoping it was not true at first. It makes you very sad as Bryan was a good friend of mine. I have known him for over 10 years and you do not want to see that happen to one of your friends. But I am very happy he was able to kind of end it on his terms.”

Cesaro said he’s looking forward to working with AJ Styles when he gets back from injury and is not really interested in facing Brock Lesnar. He said, “I’d rather stand in the ring against someone is with WWE the whole time.”