PDA

View Full Version : Wade Barrett Leaving WWE

Kemo
02-17-2016, 04:08 AM
I’m afraid we’ve got some … Bad News. “King” Wade Barrett has given WWE notice that he will not be signing a new contract when his current deal expires around June-July, as first reported at ProWrestlingSheet.

The League of Nations member reportedly told WWE officials that he’s no longer enjoying his role with the company and feels it’s the right time to move on with his career.

Barrett has been a mainstay on WWE television since his NXT debut back in 2010. After winning the first season of NXT and leading the hot Nexus invasion storyline during his rookie year, he’d go on to capture the Intercontinental championship five times.

Big Evil
02-17-2016, 10:43 AM
Money on how soon he heads to TNA? I could see him perhaps head overseas but I wouldn't put it past TNA to offer big money to snag another WWE talent. I could see Wade Barrett thrown right into the title picture as they have done for years when picking up a talent that can still go in the ring.

the madscotsman
02-17-2016, 01:52 PM
I would loved to have seen him as a hell world champ in WWE. I think he could have been and could still be the heel that WWE needs.

Kemo
02-17-2016, 04:03 PM
I would loved to have seen him as a hell world champ in WWE. I think he could have been and could still be the heel that WWE needs.

I agree 100%.