PDA

View Full Version : Pete Gas Talks About Shane’s Return, Mean Street Posse At WrestleMania

Kemo
03-07-2016, 05:43 PM
Former WWE Attitude Era personality Pete Gas recently spoke with Rolling Stone about Shane McMahon’s return to WWE. Pete Gas is really a childhood friend of Shane’s and says he couldn’t believe when he saw Shane back in the ring after so many years.

“I think I was like everyone in that arena and around the world: shocked. I had no idea that was about to happen, even though I had talked to Shane. He hadn’t mentioned it at all. It was a long time coming for me.”

Pete called Shane’s return electric and couldn’t believe the reception he got was impactful as it was.

Upon his return, Shane stated his intention to claim his rightful stake in WWE. There has been a feeling backstage that much of what Shane and Stephanie have been saying about each other on television is rooted in reality.

The stakes are high at WrestleMania, with Shane battling The Undertaker inside Hell in a Cell. If Shane wins, he gets storyline control of WWE. You can be certain that The Authority will stop at nothing to assure The Undertaker is victorious. As for Shane, Pete Gas says he and the rest of the Mean Street Posse would be there for him no questions asked. When asked about the Posse reforming one more time at WrestleMania, Pete said,

“I’m honestly not sure. I haven’t heard anything yet, but Shane knows that all he has to do is call, and I’ll be there in a heartbeat.”