PDA

View Full Version : The Iron Sheik Pens An Open Letter To Hulk Hogan (and Gawker)

Kemo
03-09-2016, 10:55 PM
WWE Hall of Famer The Iron Sheik has penned an open letter to Hulk Hogan and Gawker regarding their ongoing trial over the unauthorized distribution of Hogan’s sex tape.

Sheik opens the letter by putting himself over as the legend who sold out Madison Square Garden and paved the way for the modern era of pro wrestling by dropping the WWE title to Hogan when he could have very well broken his leg instead. He says Hogan told him “I owe you one, Sheikie baby” but never delivered.

Despite taking some shots at his former rival (calling Hulk a “half and half Howdy Doody looking jabroni guitar player”), Hogan is still ‘one of the boys’ and he’s part of the old guard that still knows what respect means. He then ripped into Gawker Media, saying:

“THE GAWKER YOU DUMB NO GOOD SON OF A BITCH YOU GET THE CHEAP HEAT YOU DON’T RESPECT THE PRIVACY YOU HAVE NO CLASS YOU TRY TO BURY THE PEOPLE FROM THE CHEAP HEAT. YOU ARE NOT THE REAL YOU ARE THE JABRONI OF THE EARTH. NOT EVEN THE 100 MILLION MILLION DOLLAR SAVE YOU FROM MAKE THE WORLD A BAD PLACE. YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TAKE THE PRIVACY AWAY. I CANT WAIT I SEE MR. GAWKER I SUPLEX YOU PUT YOU IN CAMEL CLUTCH BREAK YOUR HIS BACK I MAKE HIM HUMBLE. I AM THE LEGEND AND YOU WILL ALL SEE WHEN YOU WATCH MY MOVIE . EVERYBODY PUT ME OVER BIG TIME BECAUSE I AM NO JABRONI #sheikmovie”

You can read the full letter (yes, it’s ALL IN CAPS) at Esquire.com (http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/news/a42821/iron-sheik-hulk-hogan/).