PDA

View Full Version : NXT Head Writer Moved To SmackDown, Former UFC Fighter Comments On NXT Rumors

Kemo
03-10-2016, 09:58 PM
NXT head writer Ryan Ward has been moved to the SmackDown writing team, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. No word yet on who will be replacing him. WWE has already taped NXT TV through WrestleMania weekend, so we’ll see next month if the there are any noticeable changes.

– WWE is already booking talent for this summer’s Global Cruiserweight Series. Several top independent wrestlers have already been contacted about participating in the series.

– Former UFC fighter Matt Riddle recently spoke to the Orlando Sentinel regarding reports that he could be headed to NXT in the near future. Riddle, who has received a WWE tryout and currently wrestles for EVOLVE, said:

“I haven’t heard anything. I’ve heard the rumors, and I’d love to do it, but I don’t know. Right now, I’m too focused on EVOLVE, and ecstatic to see what comes next.”

– There is an online petition for a statue of the late “Macho Man” Randy Savage to be erected in his home city of Columbus, Ohio.

Online petition urges Columbus to erect a statue of Macho Man Randy Savage, a native son. https://t.co/JV29yVSiEk pic.twitter.com/hSqPNWwjI0

— Eleven Warriors (@11W) March 10, 2016