PDA

View Full Version : Sting: Prior To Neck Injury – Wanted To Face Undertaker At WrestleMania 32

Kemo
03-22-2016, 10:01 PM
Sting recently spoke with WWE.com about his upcoming WWE Hall of Fame induction, reports of him being diagnosed with spinal stenosis and more. Here are some highlights:

– Sting revealed that he did not have surgery after suffering the neck injury in the WWE Night of Champions match with Seth Rollins last year. Two neurologists told him the same thing – he wasn’t having any of the side effects he should have had.

– Sting says he’s feeling good and “completely normal.”

– Regarding TMZ’s report that he’s been diagnosed with spinal stenosis, Sting said, “I am not saying that is inaccurate. I’m agreeing there probably is spinal stenosis or cervical spinal stenosis.” He talked about different doctors giving different outlooks regarding his health and the health of other athletes. As long as he’s feeling alright, he doesn’t see the need to go under the knife.

– Had he not gotten injured at Night of Champions, he absolutely planned to compete at WrestleMania 32. “I would have loved to have done one more WrestleMania and I would have called it quits at that point. The Undertaker match — that’s what I wanted to do. ”