PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan On The View: Sex Tape Trial, Racial Slurs & His Family’s Reaction

Kemo
03-24-2016, 04:45 AM
xSFsssJKdfM

Hulk Hogan appeared on The View on Wednesday morning, his first television interview since being awarded more than $140 million in his sex tape lawsuit against Gawker Media. Hogan explained that he was overcome with emotion when he heard how the Florida jury ruled in his favor so decisively.

Hogan’s racism scandal came up, with the hosts asking him about his liberal use of the N-word. “It’s probably the stupidest thing I ever said,” Hogan said. “The people who know me know I’m not a racist.” Hogan said he was married by an “Afro-American” minister and attends a predominantly “Afro-American” church.”

“Even the WWE knows I’m not a racist,” he continued. “They had to do what was best for business, for their company.”

Regarding the sex tape, Hogan said sleeping with his former best friend’s wife was the “worst decision I ever made in my life.” Hogan and his attorney David Houston vehemently denied speculation that Hogan conspired with Bubba The Lovesponge to get rich off the sex tape.

Hogan added that his children and his wife Jennifer have been very supportive throughout the entire ordeal and they know the type of person he really is, which is what matters most.

Gawker Media plans to appeal the $140 million ruling.