PDA

View Full Version : Sasha Banks: Wants Bayley On The Main Roster, Major Respect For Triple H

Kemo
03-24-2016, 03:45 PM
Sasha Banks recently spoke with The Press of Atlantic City to promote WrestleMania 32. Here are some highlights:

– Heading into her first WrestleMania, she can’t believe it was only 2 years ago that she was part of Triple H’s entrance at WrestleMania 30. She was very nervous but knew she’d be walking back on that stage by herself one day. Competing at WrestleMania has been a lifelong dream and she can’t wait to show the world that she’s the best. “I’m the baddest Diva there is. God, I am so excited.”

– Triple H has been the father figure to the NXT women and created the platform that allowed people like her to take women’s wrestling to the next level. “He’s beyond, beyond incredible and I can only think highly of him. He’s been absolutely amazing.”

– Sasha said it’s “so incredibly crazy” to be working with Becky and Charlotte at WrestleMania after their history in NXT. “It’s crazy how life, it legit comes full circle and it’s meant to be,” she said.

– She looking forward to Bayley getting called up to the main roster soon because, “I need her and I love our matches.”

Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch and Charlotte will square off at WrestleMania in a triple threat match for the WWE Divas Championship.

96uq0-6ZD6Y