PDA

View Full Version : Roman Reigns: “There Is No One Answer” To Why Fans Boo Him

Kemo
03-27-2016, 06:56 AM
7CQyN0VPi0A

Roman Reigns says despite the boos we hear on TV, he has a lot of supporters too. In an interview with The Kingston Whig-Standard to promote WrestleMania 32, Reigns was asked about the WWE fans’ love-hate relationship with him heading into the biggest event of the year.

“It’s a tough one because there is no one answer. There is no one reason why someone would want to boo me. Maybe they don’t like what I wear, how I sound, maybe I did something to offend them, but for me, it’s hard because I’m under the microscope and I’m dealing with a lot of different things and there’s a lot of things flying my way,” Reigns answered. “For me, I can only continue to stay within myself and worry about the things I can control and the things I can control are, Am I healthy?; Am I showing up to where I need to be on time?; Am I here to perform and do my job? If I do that, then our fans, they can cheer me, they can boo me, as long as we all show up to the arena, everything will be fine. We’ll be able to create that awesome experience, create that energy.”

“As for the reasons why these things happen, I don’t know. I do know I have a lot of supporters. These people have my back. There’s nothing that anybody can say negatively to me that will make me believe you are correct. It’s just your opinions,” he added.