PDA

View Full Version : Update: The Miz Says He’s Not Injured & We’re Stupid For Thinking Otherwise

Kemo
03-28-2016, 03:14 AM
Update: The Miz denies that he was injured at last night’s WWE live event from Richmond, VA. After reports were circulating that he was legitimately hurt by Jack Swagger’s ankle lock, Miz tweeted on Sunday:

No I'm not injured, yes I will win the #ICTitle wrestlemania and YES, you're stupid if you don't know that I'm great at my job. #ImAnActor

— The Miz (@mikethemiz) March 27, 2016

Previously (3/26): The Miz sold an injury at Saturday night’s WWE live event from Richmond, VA that fans in attendance are saying looked legit. After Miz defeated Jack Swagger, Swagger went into attack mode and applied an ankle lock. Miz appeared to be legitimately injured by the hold. He left the ringside area and limped backstage. We have not heard anything about the situation beyond the live reports and what’s being said on social media, so let’s keep our fingers crossed and hope this was just part of the show. Miz will be part of the 7-man ladder match for the WWE Intercontinental championship next Sunday at WrestleMania 32.