PDA

View Full Version : Renee Young: “Definitely” Open To Getting In The Ring

Kemo
03-29-2016, 08:28 PM
PeM3qYJpcl4

Renee Young recently spoke with Jim Varsallone of The Miami Herald to promote WrestleMania 32. Here are the highlights. She spoke about a number of topics, including her popular “Unfiltered” show on the WWE Network.

Renee said the show gave her a chance to show WWE a side of her personality that isn’t shown on television. She’s also found that the show has allowed stars like Randy Orton, Kevin Owens and Seth Rollins to do the same. She said they’re about to start filming more episodes and the show will be undergoing somewhat of an overhaul. “We’re going to expand it and make it feel like a real TV show, she said. “I’ve been working on the show a little bit with some other producers to see what the new elements are going to be and how the show is going to come together.”

She also commented on the possibility of stepping in the ring:

“I’d definitely be open to the idea of doing a storyline in some capacity. I think it would be so fun to jump in there and do something like that. If that opportunity came along, I would go with it, but I think WWE has other things in mind for me.”