PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle Speaks On Shane McMahon, Creative For His Final TNA Matches, WWE

Kemo
03-31-2016, 03:04 PM
After wrestling Rey Mysterio at the URShow.TV Fight PPV Event in Phoenix, Kurt Angle plans to take a year off from in-ring action. The Olympic gold medalist was a guest on the Wrestling Compadres Slamcast, and revealed some behind-the-scenes details on his final TNA matches.

“Drew Galloway and Bobby Lashley , those two alone are the two most physical wrestlers I’ve wrestled since Brock Lesnar. And Bobby Roode and I had a pure wrestling match, and you just don’t see that much anymore,” Angle said. “That whole concept we did with the final three matches was my idea. I wanted Lashley to take out the whole locker room and have him face off with the new face of the company, EC III.”

One of Kurt Angle’s on-air rivals in WWE was Shane McMahon. Angle says Shane’s match with Undertaker has the ability to steal the show at WrestleMania, and both competitors still have “it.” Angle was also asked about possibly returning to WWE one day, which he didn’t rule out.

“I had a great career with WWE, but I won’t say I’m going to return to WWE or TNA,” Angle answered. “I have to keep my options open and see what the best situation will be in the future. I will be back in one of the two companies, I just don’t know where yet.”