PDA

View Full Version : Snoop Dogg Performing At WrestleMania? Virgil Responds To Baron Corbin & More

Kemo
03-31-2016, 03:08 PM
– Friend of the site The Solomonster got a tip that Snoop Dogg will be performing at WrestleMania this Sunday. Snoop will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame the previous night.

I'm told by someone who would know that Snoop Dogg is scheduled to perform during Sasha Banks' entrance at #Wrestlemania.

— Jason Solomon (@solomonster) March 31, 2016

– Former WWE Superstar Virgil has responded to Baron Corbin referencing him in a derogatory way during a promo on this week’s NXT.

Staying relevant & getting that #fuckmoney 30 years later. Love it like I love my meat sauce baronCorbinWWE pic.twitter.com/jiq8G49z0d

— Virgil (@TheRealVirgil) March 31, 2016

– Alex Riley continues to vent his frustrations on Twitter.

Thanks for doing ur research TomPhillipsWWE but going to the @WWEPerformCtr doesn't matter anymore. Ask 90% of the TakeOver card

— Alex Riley (@AlexRileyWWE) March 31, 2016

Well Thank god I spent my youth getting a 5 star education from a private University instead of wrestling in bars https://t.co/3HvgyzBp12

— Alex Riley (@AlexRileyWWE) March 31, 2016

Smartmark
03-31-2016, 03:12 PM
I think Snoop will take care of father Flair, costing Charlotte her Womens Title, and helping out his cousin win it :)